Save time and money by having Corcoran Bookkeeping and Tax Service handle your books and tax returns.
With constantly changing laws effecting your money, you need a professional to make sure you keep as much of it as the law allows. Corcoran Bookkeeping and Tax Service knows the rules and regulations, keeps up on the tax laws and are ready and able to make sure your records and returns are complete and ready for filing.
Corcoran Bookkeeping and Tax Service can supply you with:
Corcoran Bookkeeping and Tax Service also provides:
- Computerized Profit & Loss Statements and Balance Sheets
- Checkbook reconciliations for Businesses and Individuals
- Preparation of Payroll & Sales Taxes
- Filing of W-2s and 1099s at the end of year
- Trips to the State Board of Equalization to file for Permits, Hearings, Audits, and more...
- Computerized Income Tax preparation by an Enrolled Agent for individuals and businesses
- Filing of Estimated Taxes, Federal and State
- Client Representation before the I.R.S. and Franchise Tax Board
- Licensed to Practice Before the IRS
- Consulting for Small Businesses
- Budget and Cash Flow Assistance
- Aid in Solving Accounting Problems
- Record Keeping Assistance
- Bookkeeping for Individuals
- PC Input Help
- Preparing Loan Application for Businesses and Individuals
- Notarial Services
- Electronic Filing
Let Corcoran Bookkeeping and Tax Service review your bookkeeping systems and advise you on any necessary improvements.
Call for a FREE consultation today!